- Privacy Screens
- Personal Storage
- Team Storage
- T Wall
Inland Revenue, Featherson St Fitout
13 floors of Asteron House
Inland Revenue ran an Australasian-wide tender process for the fitout of their new Wellington accommodation to house 1,800 staff.
Key factors identified as strengths for Aspect in the tender process were:
- Experience and capability to supply,
- Local design and manufacture, providing long term certainty and control,
- Price-competitiveness and overall value for money,
- Flexible, modular systems that are adaptable over the life of the product,
- Environmental credentials - both of the organisation and certification of product ranges.
As a single source supplier Aspect took full control of logistics and provided the client with a single point of contact for all furniture items. In addition to workstations, we provided all loose furniture items including task seating, meeting furniture, soft seating, storage, accessories, and breakout furniture. We contributed significantly during the specification and final design stages, taking conceptual briefs through to finished products.
We also added value as part of a complete solution by:
- Asset labelling all furniture items with bar codes
- Providing customised hard and soft copy catalogues
- Implementing an on-line tracking system for complaints/remedial/warranty issues