- Personal storage
- Team storage
- Privacy screens
- Wall systems
- Agile Solutions
Set up for success!
14 January 2020
To kick off your new work year the right way, we're sharing a few tips on how to set up the perfect ergonomic workspace to boost your comfort, health and productivity.
Sit-to-stand desks have taken the business world by storm and have now been around for a while, and altering your posture throughout the day and adjusting to a standing position not only increases energy levels and productivity, but has proven long-term health benefits!
1. Place your monitor at an arm’s length away from you
2. Adjust your chair height so that your elbows are bent at 90-100° and your shoulders aren’t raised
3. Adjust your chair height and seat so that your hips and knees are bent at 90-100°
4. Make sure you are sitting upright and that you have proper lumbar support
1. Place the monitor at or just below eye level and keep your line of vision between 0 and 65°.
2. Keep your upper arms close to your body and have your elbow bent at a 100° angle
3. Keep your head, neck, torso and legs in line with each other
4.Keep your feet flat on the floor and try to avoid putting all your weight on one foot